Last updated: October 1, 2023
Information We Collect
We collect certain personal and non-personal information from visitors to the Website. This information may include:
- Personal Information: Names, email addresses, and any other information voluntarily provided by users through contact forms or surveys on the Website.
- Non-Personal Information: We may collect anonymous information about your interactions with the Website, such as your IP address, browser type, and browsing behavior.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Website.
- To improve and optimize the Website.
- To communicate with you, respond to inquiries, and provide support.
- To monitor the usage of the Website and detect any potential security threats.
Please note that we do not share any personal information with these third-party service providers.
We prioritize the security of your personal information and employ appropriate measures to protect it. However, please be aware that no method of data transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.